What does CYA mean to you?

The CYA Team offers business writing services and marketing programs to individuals and businesses that have neither the time nor the skills to produce corporate branding in the form of the professionally written word.Whether you need us to write from scratch, create a document (email, ad, newsletter, blog , profile, press release) from bullet points and ideas or simply edit and enhance your work, CYA International is ready to work for you.

April 09, 2011

TRY ... and TRY again!

This entry is short and sweet and I will try to express the sentiment simply and concisely.


We  should not "try and" be or do anything, but we should "try to" be and do everything! What I am trying to say is that I will  try to convince you not to use try & and together, but instead always use try to.


EXAMPLE:


"I will try to be more creative in my next Blog entry"  is correct while "I will try and be more creative in my next Blog entry" is incorrect!


GET IT?











No comments:

Post a Comment